Every turret, nook and cranny (not to mention that doorway) contains a Goal of mine - to write, to get more exercise, to transplant my seedlings, to WEED! and so on..My only question is how to get over there without drowning in the day to day'ness of it all?
I also have to balance and feed my Spiritual side as well (the cloaked figure) so that she doesn't feel neglected and start inhabiting my dreams with LARGE HINTS..(which she has a wont to do!)
2 comments:
When I read the caption about the castle of your goals. My very first thought was that it was rather oversized for you and yours... !
Would it not be better to focus on a cottage, which is smaller and so puts less strain on you. A Franciscan friend of mine advised 'that we should never take anything on, of which we have no chance of attaining'
His advice has always stood me in good stead over the years.
Hi Heron..yes indeedy..a nice irish cottage with a warm peat fire would be a lovely goal..smile.
which is why I did the design in the first place as a Castle. I had wanted a visual reminder not to get too caught up in too many goals.
Thanks for commenting..blessings.
Post a Comment