In honour of the Day (October 10) and the many wonderful Tangles that had come my way from Rick and Maria at Zentangles and the TanglePatterns site - here is my 'TangsGiving' card that I am sending out to friends and family this year.I am very grateful to Carole Ohl for an absolutely stunning and amazingly inspiring site and of course the PUF Tangle (in this case Tripoli) on which this piece of digital artwork is based.
This digital artpiece I am dedicating to my dear friends and wonderful couple, the Calimentes.
Don was my Geometry teacher and since retiring, both he and Bette devote their time to THE GARDEN ( a wonderful 1/4 acre showpiece that takes my breath away every time I see it!)
So from Geoemetry to Gardening: a Tangle for Don and Bette and in the true Gardening spirit: here is it's name: Puf x Tripoli Tangle Ohliensis and how to do it:
Harvest of Blessings to all who read this.Shanti
No comments:
Post a Comment