Thursday, November 11, 2010

Always Time For Love - The PO Box Clock

You can file this under, "Gee I wish I had thought of that, what a NEAT idea!"

On my sidebar is the Human Calendar created by Craig who is now doing, ..." another version of the clock site, but this one will consist of postcards and letters (sent by you) with the time of your choice written on them in some fashion. I will then photograph the whole works and put it online here. How long this project will take to complete is another story. (Hence I wished I had started it years ago when I first thought of it!)."

Click PO BOX CLOCK for more details and please join in the fun if you like!
****

I chose 12:02 for my po box time as that is Mr Bear's birthday month (December) and I follow in February (02).
Here is my digiart piece which was mailed off to Craig today - I had a time limit to get it to him and with the Festive Mailing season upon us, I wanted to make sure it made it there by 12.20.10, otherwise my time would be re-issued and put back in the pot so to speak.

Blessings
Shanti

No comments: