Thursday, May 13, 2010

On our way to Jenn and Ross' Wedding...

My last unmarried W niece Jenn is about to tie the knot with the dashing Ross on Saturday and we are in the throes of packing for the trip to the Big Smoke Across The Water.
As I type this, I can hear Mr Bear going up and down the stairs, loading stuff into the car and o yes, there goes the garage door (we call it the 'open pod bay doors, Hal' maneuver).

Sometimes A Great Notion..
We had decided to 'gift' the newlyweds with the easiest thing we could think of - a pre-loaded gift bank card.
That was all very well ( and believe me, getting that gift card was a WHOLE NOTHER STORY!) - having successfully 'bagged the card' - now I had to come up with a card to put it in.
In other words, Create Something.
Oh oh.
Sure.
So after scouring the net one night (past midnight) I chanced upon a great how to put together a Star Book mini album.
Looked simple enough.
Oh oh.
Sure.
I guess at this point, I should tell you that I started thinking about doing this, two weeks ago and just got around to pulling it all together.. yep...yesterday!
So all day yesterday until close to midnight, other than eating, I put together Jenn and Ross' Star Book Gift Card Mini Album.
Here are the front and back covers..(gotta love Digital Scrapbook Artist2!)

and the Completed Star Book!


The hardest and longest part of this, was trying to decide which photos to use and how to work them into that tiny 4 x 4 space!

Blessings of May Nuptials to all who are 'knot tying' this month and Blessings to all who have to attend!
Shanti

No comments: