Sunday, May 16, 2010

ATC - May 16 - Love is a Divine Fire - Jenn & Ross get Married!

*Ms D's ATC reminded me that pink is the colour of a Loving Heart and it's also a bit lacey in feel with those folded connections: perfect for The Day.
I normally try to get these ATC's done for the Sunday, but as I was away for the Wedding, I am a bit behind (koff). Still, I am trying to keep to my rule, use what you find on the Day.
Could I have not found the more perfect background at a local nursery in Vancouver?
It's a Exquisite Gloriosa Lily that absolutely sang 'Divine Fire' to me - her beautiful 'flaming' blossoms just seemed to perfectly express the phrase that was already echoing in my head.
So with a tremendous amount of fiddling and fighting with the software - here is my snapshot of the Day.
Blessings from a very Proud Aunt
Shanti

No comments: