Sunday, May 9, 2010

ATC May 9 - Mothering Day

In England it is well known as 'Mothering Sunday' and though it is on a different day than ours, the sentiment is the same.
Everyone needs a bit of 'mothering' at a certain time in their life and Ms D has been our 'mother' when we needed it most.

I was going to do just a Mother's Day ATC, but when I saw the Licorice Tea Bag, (she always has it for me at her house, knowing how much I love it!) I remembered her exceptional Precious Gift of Hospitality on August 1, 2007, when we first moved into Come-What-May at Quail Hill - a plate of munchies, salsa, chips and cookies!

Considering that it was past midnight when the last box was unloaded from the moving van and we were beyond exhausted at that point, having just something simple to eat, while waiting for the van to show up, (HOURS LATER) was in a word 'ANGELIC'.

Her thoughtfulness on that night has never been forgotten and I am so grateful that I can put what I feel into this ATC.
So Thank You, Ms D!
Blessings!
Your ever grateful NC's - J and the B.

No comments: