Ms D's Valentine ATC Card is joined by my mine depicting a Tiger strolling through a Golden Nugget-ized Heart.This year's Chinese New Year begins on Valentine's Day, so this is my tribute to both Great Days in February!
I have a great affection for this Celebration as it falls very close to my birthday.
When we lived in Vancouver, I loved seeing the Asian shops start bringing in the small qumquats (minature mandarin type oranges) and dried lychee and hanging red lanterns everywhere.
I do miss it at this time of year.
To all my Asian friends who view this:
Sawasdee! Nung and Nico! (waving) Zin Nian Kuai Le!
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Happy Lunar New Year!
and May the Tiger bring you Strength, Prosperity, Wealth and Happiness (and lots of those little red envelopes too!)
Don't forget to feed the Dragon!
Blessings of the Tiger!
Shanti
No comments:
Post a Comment