Sunday, January 10, 2010

ATC - Hellebore Strawberry Sunset - January 10

Since I physically didn't take scissors to paper for this one, I made up a rule to cover my butt so to speak.
The Rule: no more than 3 photos and they had to be taken during the week the ATC is due.
So these 3 photos were taken January 9 - Hellebore, Strawberry leaf are from my garden -
(sorry (g) those of you who are snow bound who read this) and a glorious Sunset that happened on the way home.
I couldn't resist adding the park bench stamp with squirrels and of course a little glitter doesn't hurt either!


Blessings of Creativity to everyone who reads this!
Shanti


2011 01 02 Addendum: I deem it good fortune that I realized my limits early on in the game and quickly figured out that I am Not a Scissors and Glue type artist. From here on, most of the ATC's would be digital artpieces and as for The Rule..pffft.


The Dalai Lama once said: 'Learn the Rules so that you may break them correctly." I did and I did.

No comments: