Ok, hands up, those of you who like me have a
SECRET STASH of
Ancient (as in years gone by) ART CALENDARS?
Come on, you know the Ones I mean,
the ones from France or Italy or Monet, or Van Gogh..
the ones that you tell yourself that you will frame someday as they are
Just TOO DARN NICE to throw away...
but you never did...
Because you found out that it would Cost The Earth to do just that!
Right?
Right.
I have heard an Urban Legend about a House that collapsed from the Weight of Years and Years of National Geographics stored up in the attic, so be warned!
Let us hope that those Art Calendars will not do the same!
When my Neighbour-Cousin Dianne challenged me to
A Year of SunDayTCs -
it suddenly struck me that I was going to need a STORAGE system.
Something handy, small and portable to take to my local Starbucks to either work on or just view while sipping my brew.
So, after viewing Gabrielle Madsen's ingenius Accordion Fold ATC holder,
I decided to go hunting for some good stiff sort of card stock that measured 12 x 12 ".
O GLORY. HOLY GRAIL TIME!
I had a SECRET STASH of Art Calendars and o my, would you believe it?
They are the MAGIC 12 x 12 Dimension!
....
So here is my first Video on the
1 Page,
1 Cut, (gulp, yes you do have to cut them!)
FLIP FOLD FLY
ATC HOLDER ALBUM!
Enjoy.
1 comment:
hi lady north:) thanks so much for sharing this great little ATC holder. i must try making one since i am in a year-long birthday swap of ATCs.
Post a Comment