Sunday, January 3, 2010

Throwing Down the Gauntlet - 52 ATC's

My dearly loved (cough) pesky Neighbour-Cousin Dianne (Ms.D) 'gifted' me with a clear bag filled with tightly bundled envelopes.
"What's this?" I asked innocently.
"Open it and find out," she replied with a sort of smirky twinkle in her eye.
So I did.
O My.
It was filled with 52 envelopes each containing an ATC (Artist Trading Card: 3.5 x 2.5 inches) and carefully labeled with the date starting January 3.
She had created 52 ATC's and now I have to reciprocate in kind.
She EVEN included an ATC STAND!
Not fair, not fair at all.
( I am writing a protest letter to the Creative Fairy Dept as we speak)
Well, here it is January 3rd and amidst the 'taking down the tree ornaments and covering the dining room table with boxes', I have answered The Challenge.
The ATC on the left is Ms.D's and mine is on the right.
You will note I did deliver on the date.
We will see if I can keep this up for the next (cough) 51 Sundays.
Blessings of pesky creative neighbourcousins to one and all.
Shanti

2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

I have absolutely no idea as to what an Artists Trading Card is or does ?

Lady North said...

Hi A Heron's View:
I didn't either until I received one as a gift.
I have since run across this article from Wikipedia -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist_trading_cards
Blessings