Monday, August 31, 2009

Vision Journal Workshop 5 - Willingness & Blocks

Continuing with the Italian theme..
I copied all of those 18 excuses that Kathryn had listed from Dr Dwyer's site on a couple of sheets of paper.

Then I drew a line through each one, and after writing my affirmation alongside it, (to counteract it's negative influence), tore and cut them out, arranging them as sort of a Spaghetti Dinner!

There is NOTHING so SOUL SATISFYING as sitting down to a good dinner and telling your Inner Critic to buzz off and let you POSITIVELY FEAST!

This was another one of those crazy quotes which I had been wanting to do something with for a long time and this morning (it is 0239 as I write this) I finally found it's rightful vehicle.

Enjoy!
Invite your Muse to Dinner this week!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Kathryn Costa said...

What fun and very clever. You definitely amuse me with the metaphor. I'm so happy to see that you are having a good time with these prompts.

{soul hugs}
Kathryn