'the faster I goes, the more behinder I gets?'
Yep, That's me.
Good intentions, then someone moves the calendar two days forward and whoops!
Life Happens.
However..one of the Good Things to come out of Mr Bear's thrice yearly Medical Appointments with his Renal Specialist, is that it involves a 2 and 1/2 hour ferry ride to the Mainland.
These ferries are still pretty much in the dark ages as far as WiFi goes - so what is a body to do when you are sitting there staring out the window...ah ha.
you guessed it.
Create and try to catch up with the week's FunAssignment!
I grabbed my lap tray, loaded up a bag with pencil crayons, mod podge, stamps, baby wipes, inks, scissors, magazines and paper and proceeded to merrily rip and tear out images.
Then I lay those aside while I rooted around for my stamps and inks and proceeded to lay down some green masking tape for a grungy harlequin design and a lot of spirals including my favourite Journey stamp.
While assembling those ripped magazine images, I was surprised and intrigued by what had caught my eye.I had thought that 'picturing my dreams' would be full of 'business' stuff - after all I am in the process of starting one, but noooo..that ol Muse decided to go humourous on me and do a Dancing Spirit and Trophies for Writing! - lots of writing - both fiction and travel writing! and of course Best Sellers as well! and Being a Star and just saying YES to JOY!
Then back home today, I sat down and thought about 'putting myself in the picture' as Katherine suggests.I couldn't do that without including Mr Bear and His Big Dream Once He Gets a Kidney (which is Mine also) - namely Traveling to Italy, particularly Rome and its Coliseum.
Hence the Bear Stamp, the Roma Metro Ticket, The Roman Urn and of course a Priority sticker on that Ancient Circus Site!
Blessings on 'Picturing Your Dreams'Shanti
1 comment:
wow, Wow, WOW! I'm picturing the magical ferry (faerie) rides with colorful swirls of creativity puff into the sky as you work on your dreams. What a powerful setting, to be creating and moving through water at the same time. The Rome card is gorgeous. I love those wings and how your photo is cleverly attached. The use of the "priority" cutouts is brilliant. Well done my dear and so very creative. You inspire me! Thank you for sharing this creative journey with us.
Post a Comment