That's right - SIX WEEKS!I remember the feeling of Dread when I signed up for 'weekly blog' prompts, wondering how in earth I was going to make good on my commitment?
Two years and more than 600 posts later, I am still here, writing away.
I admire and am inspired by Kathryn's work and because I have been involved with her Yahoo group for over a year, I decided to take 'la plunge' and become a 'beta-bunny' for her Workshop.
Besides, the title 'Vision Journaling' combines both my loves, images and writing.
So here I am in Week One, with a pile of pages torn out from various magazines, sitting on my studio table downstairs, waiting for the Muse and me to get together.
I don't know about you, but I find that the Inner Critic and Procrastination seem to be related...
O well, a cup of liquid brains (coffee) or TWO and I should be able to toddle down there and do something.
Wish me luck!
And O by the way, JUMP IN! The Water's Fine and Kathryn's a Great Teacher!
Blessings of the Muse
Shanti
No comments:
Post a Comment