*When the Moon is in the 7th House
And Jupiter Aligns with Mars
Then Peace will guide the Planets
And Love will steer the stars
And Jupiter Aligns with Mars
Then Peace will guide the Planets
And Love will steer the stars
*
The Dawning of the Age of Aquarius is happening:
A true Astrological Event
*
TODAY - February 14, 2009. at 0725 GMT
How Amazingly Apropriate is THAT?
***
Valentine's Day can be for Lovers of all sorts.
I personally like the idea of taking this Day and giving Mother Earth a Hug!
As that incredible genius lyricist and songsmith Sting has written in 'Fragile',
'Nothing comes of violence and nothing ever will.
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are.'
*Dedicated this Day to all those who take pity on the lesser of Earth's creatures
*Samantha the Koala being rescued by Volunteer FireFighter David Treeand of course to all Soul Journalers out there:
Blessings of this New Dawning of Peace Love and Hope
Shanti to all who view this.
17 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you! Thank you so much for leaving such nice comment for me on my blog! Wishing you a wonderful day! Betty
Happy Valentines day! Diggin' the Soul Journal artwork. :)
*SOUL HUGS*
Sarah
I love the idea of giving mother earth a big hug today! Listening to the Age of Aquarius gave me chills of the good kind as it teleported me to my formative years. My sister had this record and I loved listening to it. I can hear her singing to it now!
Thanks for coming out to play today.
Happy Valentine's Day
{soul hugs}
k
Happy Valentine's Day,Lady North. I was just telling my friend how the Age of Aquarius is happening today.
As an Aquarian, I am happy about it. I'm soaking in all the love vibes.
And Bright Blessings to you. Well said! What a wonderful blog.
:0) Tracey
How wonderful to remember the world around us today. It's taken good care of us, and we should return the favor. Hope your Valentine's is special.
Love the song and the photo of the kind soul helping the Koala. I am ready for the dawning of the Age of Aquarius & World Friendship. Peace and friendship to you, Caryn
You've got a great blog. Not only do I like your art, I like your perspective & what you have to say.
I hope you're enjoying a fantastic Valentine's Day!
Hi and thanks for the link to your site...I love your soul journaling pages! It makes me itchy to begin journaling again but I just don't have enough of my "stuff" here in Mexico, to really get into it while I'm away.
Have a beautiful weekend!
What wonderful thoughts for Valentine's Day. Hope you had a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment.Your banner is AWESOME!!!!!
Really Really cool! I like all Song of Solomon; but in my dreams one night, that was spoken to me over & over. By the way, I do have a pie safe, & the LORD can bring me HIS apples anytime HE wants.
I'll be stopping by again.
Blessings,
Kim
Love your post. Boy, does that song take me back a few years.
Beautiful post! Thank you!
Thanks for coming by my blog
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit here... very insightful. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll put the Starbucks coffee on to brew next time you come!
Best Wishes from a former Island girl ;o)
thanks for your post on my blog!
good luck!
Dear Lady North,
Thank you for visiting my blog. Wasn't it a great party I just love meeting new people. In your comment you said that you collected Swedish Proverbs, here is one of my favorites. I hope you like it.
"If all of our troubles were hung on a line, you would take yours and I would take mine."
Many blessings - Deann
Post a Comment