Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Soul Journal 18 - Release & Receive

Thou both End and Origin
Thou Without and Thou Within
From every eye Thou hidest well
And yet in every eye dost dwell.
-Rumi -
Solvo & Suscipio - Release & Receive
In Every Ending is a Beginning.


















Blessings to those who Travel There and Back Again.
Shanti * Namaste
Credits:
Wikipedia -Cosmos Image: Universum – C. Flammarion, Holzschnitt, Paris 1888, Kolorit: Heikenwaelder Hugo, Wien 1998
Wooden Sleeping Buddha - courtesy of MysticSaint

6 comments:

Passion said...

Lovely dear

morningDove said...

beautiful work. love the poem, feel the energy.

Connie Fossenier said...

Your pieces of artwork are very unique. Everything just melts together making a unique statement.
I am a new member from the soul journal group.
connie paxman

Kathryn Costa said...

These are gorgeous pages.

I have a very *BIG* surprise waiting for you on the Soul Journal site.

{wink}

k

Feathered Nest said...

We enjoyed visting your blogs....we were carried back in time with the 5th Dimension and "The Age of Aquarius"....thanks for the memories!

Feathered Nest

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your blog and your art is magnificent! I am so happy to have found a fellow Goddess! I miss John O'Donohue so much too. I had a retreat planned with him to Ireland and had to cancel, of course thinking I had lots of time to do it. Now that's a lesson!