Monday, January 26, 2009

Soul Journal 17 - Power Symbols - Sacred 3


Within the galaxy spiral you'll find
White Wolf, and Stars and Light entwined.
Ancient Brighid's cross, with arms of three
Look within the frame, still more you'll see.
Triple moons, a 3 and a spiral'd Rose is there.
Sacred Bru Na Boinne stands guard behind
All brought here for me to share.

Blessings of the Sacred Three

Shanti

PS. Just realized this is my 9th Post - the Magic Number! Synchonicity Ta da!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Beautiful, especially when I zoomed in. I didn't even see the dogs lovely face until I did that.

femminismo said...

Back again to see what you've been up to. Your words/phrases are good ones. I need to move on to the next prompt. We are about in the same time frame, you and I. Here's to the "Sacred 3." Protect and treasure yourself - and I will do the same with myself - jeanne in oregon

Anonymous said...

What detail - when I enlarged the image! Thank you for sharing your power symbols. Spirals are a symbol of mine too. Megan

Connie Fossenier said...

ahhhh...so mystic and personal. I love the wolf/dog you submerged into the collage.
I am new to Soul Journal and yet to start a piece of journaling.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
connie paxman