Sunday, January 18, 2009

MY VISION BOARD

Rumi has said:
"The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don't go back to sleep.
You must ask for what you really want.
Don't go back to sleep.
People are going back and forth across the doorsill
where the two worlds touch.
The door is round and open.

Don't go back to sleep."

To which I respond:
I feel the gentle shake of my shoulder
I hear the full Moon sing as she passes over my roof
The cold dawn is forgotten
Coffee and I have come to this creative space.
Blessings of Mystical Reunion between Pen and Paper to all who view this:
Shanti

2 comments:

femminismo said...

Thanks for the comment. The renovation is still going on. We've chosen bathroom tile and the tile guy is ready to work. Sooooo.
Love the visioning page. I am ready to do mine. Have all the words and will now get journal and glue and put them down. There's already another prompt and I'm waaay behind. - jeanne

teri said...

It looks like your vision is full of enthusiasm and excitement for a fabulous year!