Monday, March 19, 2012

What I did for the Secret Sister Box Swap

This was done for my secret sister Melissa in Florida as Round 1 of the Super Secret Box Swap Box group started by Laurel in New Jersey

I had tracked this package through its various destinations and on Friday March 16 got the message: In US Customs.
O glory!
Please O please dont pull it apart, I begged silently. There is nothing illegal in there.I swear..unless you count a lump of beeswax?

Phew..Melissa messaged me this morning telling me that The Box had ARRIVED safely and she was the First One of the DAY to get it..so get your skates on and get online so I can open the darn thing....words to me..more or less.(tapping her fingernails on the desk).

Melissa paid me the ULTIMATE in compliments today, for she not only 'streamed' herself opening the box, but (can you IMAGINE?) waited, yes actually WAITED for me to wake up and see it all happen online. (I am three hours behind her and was asleep while the rest of the group were biting their toenails wondering WHEN I was going to show up ??
Bullhorns were suggested...
LIttle did I know the proper protocol here..Boy am I learning fast!
Here is her ustream opening The Box:

Below is a slideshow sample of what I sent her with some 'makings of the goodies' thrown in. Blessings of Creativity everybody!
May Your Box ARRIVE SOON for those of us (like me!) who are still awaitin' the post!



1 comment:

happyDiane said...

a wonderful box and goodies! I know that Mel enjoyed it, and we are enjoying getting to know you!