Thursday, January 19, 2012

Something new: ONE LITTLE WORD

For the last two years I have taken part in Weekly Year Long Journeys; first an ATC-A-Week self proposed project that immediately went digital when I discovered that it was easier for me to keep up that way rather with traditional paper/ pen/ glue/ paint/ method.

The second Weekly Year Long Journey was with Tangie’s Art Journal Caravan which I thoroughly enjoyed but by the last few weeks, had literally run out of mojo- steam.

La Musa had gone on vacation taking Sophie (the camel) and Kevin (the Kiwi) with Her!

It was a Very Hard Push to finish it..but finish I did! – Yay for me! considering that it was right dab smack in the midst of holidays (you KNOW how that is!) You can view the pages at this website here: www.soulcaravan.blogspot.com

So On to New Beginnings.

Ali Edwards over at Big Picture Classes runs a class every year called: One Little Word in which you pick your word for the year and work with it.

The assignments are Monthly (hooray) and so far have been not too bad as far as getting them done. Of course one of the things she did say about the January assignment (which I didn’t see until after I had finished my 9 square) was ‘ I encourage you not to use your own photos – that’s for next month’..oh oh.

o WELL.

Stayed tuned, I am thinking about working on it again with more physical stuff as opposed to digital…once I get the Tree down, ornaments packed away, etc etc..

Here is My Word for the Year 2012: GROW

Here is my January 9 square

Blessings and Shanti

No comments: