So take time for You and smell the roses!

Ms D's card got me thinking how much like Ants we are: always scurrying to get Just One More Thing Done Before..
1. The Laundry
2. The guests arrive
3. The lawn grows any higher
4. The weeds overtake the roses
5. Dinner
6. Another client phones while you're in the bathroom.
...and how much time we set aside for just 'being'.
If you are like me, the count would be woefully low.......
So Saturday when the Sun Shone..
We were outside.
Basking in the warmth.
Reading our books.
Doing some 'Zentangles'.
Listening to the gentle chuckle of our fountain.
Hearing the wooHOOhoohoo of the quails Arthur and Guinevere as they hunted and pecked for scattered corn bits among the bird seed.
My ATC this week is a work in progress, as I want to do some mix media on it, but here is what I am starting with.
You will just have to wait and see what I come up with.It is based on what Ms D inspired: I thought about where I was the happiest and both places came to mind: Quail Hill and the South of France.
Both will always be intertwined in my heart.
So my ATC is a homage to both places that have brought me joy.
Blessings
Shanti
No comments:
Post a Comment