Sunday, October 4, 2009

Au Revoir - Karl's Mini Scrap-Star-Book

As soon as Karl headed for bed, I quickly turned our office into my 'creative chaos' space and put this mini scrapbook star together for him.
Not bad for something I worked on until 3am!

I had originally intended it to be a mini scrapbook album - but there were just so many great shots over the week, that I had to include those.....which of course lead to a quandary...how the heck do I squeeze them in?
I only had 3 pockets on Side One.

So..mini accordion fold to the rescue!
For the Side Two flip side, on each page I glued another mini album for those additional photos.

I think he will have fun with it on the plane and of course I hope his wife An and daughters Robyn and Sam will enjoy seeing it as well.
It's all very well to have your photos saved on a disk, but nothing is so wonderful a memory catcher as a little album filled with photos from the week that was.
Au Revoir Karl
Mind How You Go
and
Safe Home
Blessings
Shanti

1 comment:

teri said...

I love the star scrapbook. I've made one in the past and would love to try that again.