Ranger Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Broken China
Vivid Red
Quietfire Dotted Harlequin stamp - in a Harlequin phase at the moment!
Spiral Stamp
Journey Stamp

MY TEN CORE VALUES:

1. Courage - The Lion from Oz and Les Miserables Illustration - Beyond the Barricades
3, Determination - Shot of my Spanish Olive tree which I thought had been killed by last winter's cold temperatures - I was so thankful it survived!
4. Vision - Eagle Eye
5, Discipline - Yogi
6. Inventive - The Tetra Bag! I love this so much and have made one from a Bird Seed Bag!
10. Inner Strength - The Fire and the Rose are One.My Personal Motto: "NEVER confuse my Politeness for Timidity!"
BlessingsShanti




11 comments:
i caught up and read from hand fasting the broom...
oh my
your work is gorgeous@!
i thought so before
but
no
it is really really gorgeous...and meaningful!
I really enjoyed looking at your ten core value cards. I am behind in the this class, way behind, but I'm ok with.
I love the wolf image on your profile page. I have a "thing" for wolves too.
Wow and fantastic...this is really opening our eyes!
I love the idea of having a card for each of your core values - thanks for sharing
These are wonderful! And I'm so glad you love the harlequin!
Oooh I'm catching up on posts and your cards are such a delight! Thanks for sharing the details on the background paper (oh so gorgeous) and the individual cards. Your presence is so strong in these images and collages. Well done!
Those cards are gorgeous !!!!
I'm so impressed! Wow.
Wow! I'm so impressed that you did a card for each value and so beautifully done!
What beautiful cards for your core values. I just completed my 10 - now I want to do cards as well!
WOW!! Your cards are amazing!
Post a Comment