It is with a huge whole bag of Mixed Emotions that I Proudly Announce -My BreastCast titled 'Give Us Wings and We Will Fly' sold for $100.00!
According to Candis (one of the organizers) that was $30.00 over the average!!
So, the Muse and I 'did good' (I can hear/feel Her 'high5'ving' me as I type this.)
Thank you all for your encouragement and if you wish to participate, breastcast kits are going to be made available all year round locally here in town, and they are doing it again next May for sure.
Stay tuned.
Blessings of Bountiful MidSommer to you all!
Shanti
2 comments:
she is totally adorable and with such a huge responsiblity on her wings
she proudly adds to the cause
congratulations!
I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you for a little award... I have loved watching the progress of your cast!
Post a Comment