I admit to going a bit 'mandala-mad' this month, but the challenge to find a 'natural mandala' encouraged me to go out and see if I could find some... So Dear Kathryn, Collage Diva and amazing Soul Journey Friend..will these do? I had fun spotting these..I wonder what next will be captured by my camera's eye?
Lovely mandalas in all shapes and creations. You say you are coming from Canada. Is that coming to the Press Women's conference? Just wondering. You have made many interesting works of art. Love the colors and repeating patterns - Jeanne
3 comments:
Lovely mandalas in all shapes and creations. You say you are coming from Canada. Is that coming to the Press Women's conference? Just wondering. You have made many interesting works of art. Love the colors and repeating patterns - Jeanne
What great ideas for au naturelle mandalas!
Thanks for visiting. And I see "where you're coming from." Thanks for revealing that and I *finally* understood! - Jeanne
Post a Comment