Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer's Lease Hath All Too Short A Date

We are holding on to Summer's coat tails in September with both hands: taking long evening walks (even under street lights as it is so pleasant to walk in the warm evening air) , bbq'ing hamburgers outside on the back deck and leaving all windows and doors open during the day.
I am still watering my plants as the occasional dust devil swirls the fallen arbutus leaves and tries to tidy up the garden for me.
Here are the most recent shots taken from our early evening stroll next door.





Blessings of the Abundant Indian Summer to all on here.

1 comment:

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

I am all to glad to say goodbye to summer where we are at. I am welcoming fall with OPEN ARMS!!! Your photos are most fabulous. I am especially in love with the one of that very dark sunflower. So dramatic!!