Willing to still believe in Fairies, trying their best to keep up, and with enough energy to keep a small city lit for at least a decade, Sparks are the entryway for many girls into the wonderful Sisterhood of Guiding.
That being said, my dear friend Marilyn once told me, that though she was approached many times to be a Sparks leader, would decline and say sadly, "I'm afraid I would step on them."
LOL (Marilyn was a good 6 feet tall and most Sparks came up to her knees.)
When Sparks first came into being within the GGC Movement (Girl Guides of Canada), I was approached to write a Sparks opening and closing song for the BC branch.
I did so.
Here is Ms D's card showing the Sparks Opening Song.
And here is my Closing Number (darn that Daphne!)
Blessings of Sparks to your Fire!
No comments:
Post a Comment