On the left: Ms D has done a small map of where we used to reside (I refuse to say 'live'' as Mr Bear and I both knew that it was just a stepping stone to our eventual 'forever' place) which has to be Come What May at Quail Hill on the Island.I remember Mr Bear saying that convicted murderers served less time than we did (25 years compared to their 7 or 10!)
To be fair, one of the very few bright spots of friendship from that time, have lasted through our Move to the Island and Finally came over to Quail Hill, after 3 years of coaxing, and cajoling.
Charlene.
We met when we both worked for (at that time) BCTel.
She was my Manager.
She has since had a journey not dissimilar to another friend of mine - lymphoma cancer.
She mentioned that she was diagnosed 9 years ago and that the most time when she was not going through chemo and radiation treatments was a year.
It has been about 6 months grace between treatments ever since.
She to me, represents Persephone and the Vernal Equinox.
Regeneration - the Journey from Dark to Light and the Return of Balance to Life.
If you look closely, you will see that she is wearing as a pendant, the March Cradle Moon which timed itself perfectly this year to appear and grow with the Equinox.
And finally the branch.
As I left one residence (no roots there) I faced the west and let Come What May at Quail Hill find us, and allow us to put out new leaves and branches and yes put down roots.
Blessings of the Vernal Equinox, may you be regenerated with Spirit and Life.
Shanti
No comments:
Post a Comment