*
Dedicated to the Paralympians
STAR-WALKERS ALL*
Taped to the door
Inside the Captain's Locker:

Aetheris Avidi, Eager for the Air
(Motto of the ATA: Air Transport Auxilliary)
They first flew
over
Cornfields
then
Battlefields -
Went on
to
pierce
the
Starry Fields
of Night -

Now
it's My Turn
I traded my
earthbound wheels
for
Wings -
and
became
a
StarShip Captain.
You may ask
what I do for a Living?
I Fold Space and Stars
and
Sing My Own Road.
over
Cornfields
then
Battlefields -
Went on
to
pierce
the
Starry Fields
of Night -

Now
it's My Turn
I traded my
earthbound wheels
for
Wings -
and
became
a
StarShip Captain.
You may askwhat I do for a Living?
I Fold Space and Stars
and
Sing My Own Road.
Poetry and Photocollage images (c) LadyNorth 2010
Quietfire Calligraphic Wings & Quote
Quietfire Calligraphic Wings & Quote
1st Canadian Female Aviatrix: Eileen Day
WW II Canadian Ferry Pilot: Marion Orr
One of the 1st Canadian Female Fighter Pilots: Maj. Dee Brasseur
1st Canadian Female Astronaut: Dr Roberta Bondar with Discovery
My hands holding the Cat's Eye Nebula (Hubble Shot)
Fraser River Sunset and October Moon - personal photos
Ibot Robot chair - wikipedia
Antique silver twist necklace
WW II Canadian Ferry Pilot: Marion Orr
One of the 1st Canadian Female Fighter Pilots: Maj. Dee Brasseur
1st Canadian Female Astronaut: Dr Roberta Bondar with Discovery
My hands holding the Cat's Eye Nebula (Hubble Shot)
Fraser River Sunset and October Moon - personal photos
Ibot Robot chair - wikipedia
Antique silver twist necklace
Blessings of Wings to those that need them
Shanti
3 comments:
Fabulous piece!
powerful collage. lovely paste paper
Thanks for sharing
Brilliant!
Post a Comment