Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Never-Ending Card Full of Never-Ending Gratitude

I made this card to go with the 'explosion' box full of small trinket-travel-treats such as two Bright Green Luggage Tube-Tags that I hoped would come in handy for David and Helen's Grand Adventure.Yes, once more, my beloved OCC (or Outlaw Construction Company) is heading back to England to outfit Another Narrowboat; this time one that is 60 feet long- 2 feet more than the first Elizabeth Rose.
She will be named the Elizabeth Rose II and will become the second Cheese Boat on the Canal.

So in Honour of this Momentous Event, of course, a special card had to be made.
Here are the four Sections:
By flipping it over and under, you arrive back where you started.
"We shall never cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time." - T.S. Eliot
Blessings on the Road and Waters that Carry You
Shanti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fabulous, fabulous FABULOUS!!! The art card rotation thing is sooo very clever -and I LOVE the T.S. Eliot quote (I'm a big fan!)