Mr Bear and I wandered downtown yesterday, enjoying the summery Spring that we seem to be blessed with right now, in search of the Boot Scootin' Boobies Breast Casting Fund Raising Kit!(ok, say that six times real fast!)
Mystique Lingerie had them for sale and after I cadged ten bucks from Mr Bear (I got out of the habit carrying cash after years of city living), I was handed a mysterious bright pink cellophane package
which contained the following:1. Instructions (tres important!)
2. Pre-pasted casting material
3. Gloves
I had previously noticed the Poster advertising the Charity Auction of Breast Casts to raise funds for the Boobies Weekend Walk to End Cancer and thought, "now there is a neat and fun thing to do."You know how you file a GOOD IDEA 'away' only to be retrieved usually LONG AFTER it's due date?
Thank Goodness for JourneyJuju's prompting with her blogpost about HolyBodyDay or as it is known in Mexico, " Dio do Corpo de Cristo".
So with the Muse's prompting (ie: being hit over the head with her not so subtle two x four) I will honour both events by casting my breasts, decorating the dried result and submitting it to the Auction in early July.
O btw, Mr Bear has volunteered to help with the slathering of the olive oil and the casting (s)
This should be an interesting 'bonding' experience for us both, wish us luck!
Blessings of perfect plans and paying attention to the Muse
Shanti
No comments:
Post a Comment